Sunday, July 24, 2016

Lohan blames her boyfriend for cheating – Aftonbladet

Lindsay Lohan attacking her fiance Egor Tarabasov.

On Instagram, she writes that he deceived her with a prostitute.

“He was cheating on me with a whore, “she writes in a post that has now been removed.

Lindsay Lohan , 30, love lives storms on.

a few weeks ago degenerated actor’s birthday party on Mykonos in a huge brawl between her and her fiance, who is also the Russian billionaire son, Egor Tarabasov ; 22.

– Everything was nicely between them when something on his phone suddenly did Lindsay upset. They started shouting at each other and she threw his phone into the sea, absolutely furious, says a source according to Contactmusic.



“Be unfaithful with a whore”

Now accuses Lohan Tarabasov to have deceived her with a Russian prostitute.

“For the first time in my life – he was cheating on me with a whore,” she writes in a post that nest was on Sunday afternoon.

In several posts rages against her since her fiance.

“I guess I was like when I was 23 … Rutten time, it gets better at 26-27. Thank you for not coming home tonight, fame changes people, “she writes in another post that was deleted afterwards.



” I’m pregnant “

She then published a picture of himself with a baby bump from the film “Labor Pains” with the text “I’m pregnant.”

Tarabasov and Lohan met in London through mutual friends at the end of last year and became engaged in April.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment