After playing against Alicia Vikander in the movie “Jason Bourne” takes Matt Damon a break in a year.
– I’m excited to finish this year’s work and then take a year’s leave and be by my family’s side for once, he says in Thursday’s “today show”.
the film “Jason Bourne “will premiere on Friday in Sweden. The protagonist and the “Jason Bourne” self Matt Damon, 45, plays against Swedish rising star Alicia Vikander. 27th
Now Matt Damon a break.
– I’m excited to finish this year’s work and then take a year’s leave and be by my family’s side for once sake, he says in Thursday’s “today Show.”
in the program, he talks also that he wants to spend more time with his family, it is not enough just to bring them around the world when he is filming.
READ MORE: Alicia Vikander tells of love
– I took lots of roles in a row. I’ve done four movies in a row and I have one left, says Matt Damon in Thursday “Today Show”.
In the films of “Jason Bourne” playing Matt Damon spy and former CIA agent. In this year’s movie, he competition of Alicia Vikander.
– We were so incredibly happy that we got her! All throughout Hollywood wants Alicia Vikander in his films right now. She is so hot it can get in Hollywood, says Matt Damon on the Swedish Oscar winner.
READ MORE: Here shines Alicia Vikander on the red carpet
Alicia Vikander was the obvious choice for the role.
she can yourself do not understand the hype around her and that she has become one of Hollywood’s most sought after actors
– it’s so sick! It’s still surreal, she says.
Follow Expressen Entertainment on Facebook – where you can comment and discuss our articles.