Several songs in the Eurovision Song Contest is about love.
Here’s Måns Zelmerlöw position – during the rehearsal for the second semifinal.
– Love is still not allowed in some parts of the world, and I hope to experience the day when it is no longer so, he says from the stage.
it was after Denmark’s contribution, Lighthouse X with the song “Soldiers of love”, was repeated on Wednesday that the camera went over to the TV host Mans Zelmerlöw.
the song played before that Bulgaria’s “If love was a crime” – several of the songs that will compete in the second semifinal of the Eurovision Song Contest is about love.
Then fit Mans Zelmerlöw to consider.
– Love is still not allowed in some parts of the world, and I hope to experience the day when it is no longer so, said Mans Zelmerlöw during rehearsals.
READ MORE: Petra Mede treated shortly before the broadcast
SVT cut error
the program managers Mans Zelmerlöw and Petra Mede was hailed for her performance in the first semifinal of the Eurovision.
But SVT cut wrong once in a live broadcast – instead Mans Zelmerlöw synthesis Petra Mede in the image in the green room after Estonia’s contribution.
– But I thought we did very well, and solved in a good way. Although it was very strange, when Petra welcomed everyone to the green room, and then announced that I had something very important to tell, said Mans Zelmerlöw afterwards.
READ MORE: The warning for the finale: Can washed
Mans Zelmerlöw and Mede saved each other
the hosts kept each other in the situation.
– Absolutely. I only saw the silhouette of men at the top, and I thought, “What should he say?”. So we got the information, said Petra Mede afterwards.
At the same time forced the EBU to the emergency meeting after the semifinal of the Armenian delegation after they showed a banned flag in the Eurovision context.
– If the do something like this again, they risk being disqualified, said Sietse Bakker, event manager for the Eurovision Song Contest, after the meeting.
Follow Expressen Entertainment on Facebook – where you can comment and discuss our articles.
Post a Comment