Monday, February 6, 2017

No more plays for the Swift 2017 – Västerbottens-kuriren (the Courier)

During Saturday played Taylor Swift in the warm up ahead of this year’s Super bowl broadcast in the night. According to the singer himself, it may be her only gig in years, writes Yahoo Music.

"as far As I know, I just make a concert, 2017 and as far as I know, this is the," said Taylor Swift. "You participate at 100% of my turnéstopp."

9 000 people were on site in Houston to see the pop star tear of the hits like "Bad blood", "Shake it off" and new single "I don’t want to live forever" which is the theme song to the upcoming film "Fifty shades darker".

What happens during the year for the pop star is shrouded in mystery. There are rumours about a överraskningssläpp of a new album. But in an interview with Vogue last year, said the pop star that she would take a break.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment