Monday, June 6, 2016

Hellstrom thank record crowd – Västerbotten Courier

Hakan Hellstrom sat again attendance record at Ullevi and hailed by both fans and critics.

70 144 people saw Hellstrom, according to organizers, the new Nordic record.

– I must thank you very much. It was great fun, he says to Expressen after the gig.

He does not take a position on whether there will be another record-hunting in the future:

– It is not me decide if I get to come back, he says to the newspaper.

After the success of the show celebrated Hellstrom along with several other artists in a special VIP area at Ullevi, writes Aftonbladet. There were among others Silvana Imam.

– The concert was extremely explosive in a non-explosive manner. He came in unnoticed with his crew and went completely unnoticed. It’s so fat, she tells the magazine.

She continues:

– I love it and I love Hakan. It was svinbra. Hakan has inspired me for ten years, she says.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment