Saturday, June 11, 2016

“So much better” -sorgen after Wadling – Expressen

The recording of “So Much Better” is running.

Josefine Jinder, Lisa Ekdahl and Magnus Carlson is ready to pay tribute to Freddie Wadling.

– we want to do this as dignified as we can and send all our respect and love for Freddie. Give him everything, everything, everything he’s worth, says Lisa Ekdahl.

The first three participants in this year “So much better” has arrived to Gotland. Lisa Ekdahl, 44, Magnus Carlson, 47, and Josefine Jinder, 28, landed at 11.20 in Visby.

– It went fast. They sat landed late husband. I packed yesterday. I do not know what to pack, that was why I had panicked. I’ve packed so strange things. Clothes that I never used. It was a bit of chaos. It will be a surprise when I open the bag, says Josefine Jinder.



Lisa Ekdahl in “So much better”

Lisa Ekdahl looked forward to their participation.

– Once I decided to do this, I have dived into it so wholeheartedly that I can ever be. I have loved it more and more every minute I’ve been in it, actually. I think the most wonderful thing is to be a songwriter and to hear their own songs interpreted. Also I think it’s exciting to interpret other people’s songs, she says.

While there Freddie Wadling in artists’ thoughts.

– All mourn Freddie very much right now. I looked forward to most of all, it was the interpretation I felt deeply for. We want to do this as dignified as we can and send all our respect and love for Freddie. Give him everything, everything, everything he’s worth, says Lisa Ekdahl.

READ MORE: So hailed Wadling “How much better”

Magnus Carlsson about Freddie Wadling

the beloved artist, who would have been involved in the program, died suddenly on June 2.

– It affected me a lot. He was a bit of the reason I said yes. I wanted to be involved because he was with. It felt safe. I looked forward to getting to know him. It is really boring, says Josefine Jinder.

Magnus Carlson knew Freddie Wadling well. It is he who received the task of TV4 to act “moderator” during the tribute program.

– I found out about it on the telephone, of the production. I was … it’s incredibly depressed so clear. A friend had died. Freddie was little in years, a little sickly, they had become accustomed to, he was sickly. It was he for many years. It’s clear it known that he will die some day. But now man so set to come here and meet him, spend time with him, take care of him. It is clear that it is bewildering. It gets confusing, says Magnus Carlson.

READ MORE: SAS strike threatens this year’s recording of “So much better”

After a few short interviews were driven Lisa Ekdahl to the inn Grey Goose where recording takes place.

Josefine Jinder and Magnus Carlson left the airport 12:10 to go to the set.

He has, after Freddie Wadling death, traveled to Gothenburg to meet music colleague’s widow, Bella.

– I was down in Gothenburg last weekend and met Bella (Freddie’s wife) and Sebastian Öberg who was perhaps his closest musician friends. We talked for a long time. They definitely want us to do this. Honor him in a program. It feels good, says Magnus Carlson.

During tomorrow arrives Danny Saucedo, Jill Johnson and Tommy Nilsson.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment