Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Here nakenhyllar Danny girlfriend Molly – Expressen

Molly Sandén campaign against weight baiting has been supported by thousands.

Now she kärlekshyllas of boyfriend Danny Saucedo – who posted a picture of himself naked on his Instagram.

– It does obviously a lot for me personally and our followers and fans. Think there may be yet another dimension when a guy takes a stand on the issue, writes Molly Sanden in an email on support.

When Molly Sanden released the video for new single “Freak” raged fans’ own stories in their perceptions of body image and low self esteem.

It got Molly wanting to start their Instagramkampanj # överminstoltakropp – and thousands have now cottoned on to the campaign.

And now the artist meets the support from many quarters:

– Yesterday I was out on the town for the first time since the drug at once and I have never been involved in so many different types of people of all ages come out and said that they had seen the video and I think I’ll continue with what I do and stand on me. It’s almost too much love to take into

Stripped in a bathtub

Now, also the boyfriend Danny Saucedo into the game – and support with your own picture on his Instagram.

The picture shows Saucedo stripped naked in a bathtub.

He tags the black and white photo with just # överminstoltakropp.

– It means so clearly a lot for me personally and our followers and fans. Think there may be yet another dimension when a guy takes a stand on the issue, writes Molly Sanden.

The artist is now taken by all the stories she heard from others who have gone through the same things she – comments about weight and Appearance:

The thing I’m most happy about is that there are so many who get involved at all in this important issue! That we are many who encourage each other to work towards näthat and an unhealthy and monotonous ideal image.



made it through the worst

Two constant current topics, says Molly.

She now wants to be the role model she had when she had to endure comments about her weight – now that she made it through the worst.

“Abbey Road” told however Molly Sanden she never thought that she would dare to be naked in front of so many people a few years ago.

– I hardly dared to dance or even have colorful sticky clothes on me because I was too insecure in my body, she explains .

She believes, however, that it needed to reach out with the message:

So now in retrospect, I regret nothing! Only someone out there took the message and now feel more confident in their body so it is worth it

“You inspire a lot”

After ‘Freak “shared Danny Saucedo also with himself of his pride over his girlfriend and wrote on her Instagram:

“You inspire a lot of people out there every day just by being yourself, and me. thank you for being so darn incredible, I am ridiculously proud of you love you “

Expressen have searched Danny Saucedo.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment