It is not more trouble than before – but the tussle are worse.
The jury in its tenth year “Idol” smokes together harder than ever before.
– We have got to break the recordings, says Laila Bagge Wahlgren.
The evening starts TV4′s flagship “Idol.”
Talent Hunt celebrates ten years and Laila Bagge Wahlgren Anders Bagge and Alexander Bard takes jury chairs for the fourth consecutive season.
Is friends privately
The program has become internationally renowned for their sharp conflicts – this year is tough suede.
During the recordings smoke Laila Bagge Wahlgren and Alexander Bard together so brutally that the production was forced to turn off the cameras.
– Then we got to break the recordings. It was based on both got hurt feelings. When the cameras well broken so we could talk through it, she says.
As the years they have come to know each other inside and out, they can now go harder on each other than ever.
– We manages to combine being friends privately with being natural in the roles we play in front of the camera. Anders and I can bitching but we act it out in front of the camera. Afterwards we take a coffee, communicate and agree. It is unique that we can do it, says Alexander Bard.
Laila Bagge Wahlgren likens it to a sibling relationship.
– You know each other so well now and then can also be easier to say things. And it’s easier to say sorry, she says.
The jury never hesitated to say yes to the new season.
– We said yes all three at the same time. You do not want to miss the anniversary year. Then we can think about what happens afterwards, but this year we wanted big bet properly, says Bard.