Friday, May 1, 2015

post about pesky guys dynamite – Göteborgs-Posten

Nöjesguiden new blogger Hanna got a flying start with his statement “Guys have destroyed girls’ nights out for several hundred years.” Comments and divisions have literally east into.

– I am 23 years old and has been at the pub since I was 18, so it has been and cave with me for five years, says Hanna, who does not want to his surname when she realized the hard way that it has its price being “girl on the internet”.

URL: Read Hanna’s posts

She begins the post “My name is Hanna and I hate the weekend.” Then follows a relentless and furious fun review of different situations where guys knocking on and requires the girl’s attention. All illustrated with 1800 Century as she bildgooglat up.

– Google is for me as a rabbit hole of Alice in Wonderland. I have no art training or really anything special interest in art. For me it is just images.

The combination of the 1800-century paintings and contemporary scathing satire she has been doing since February on his Twitter accountupfrombelow. She has previously been known as a devoted ordvitsare, with peaks as:

“If they are now forced to have ‘rose’ in the name, I think it is strange that the sailors not named rosemary and rosemary are not named the sailors. “

– I have ordvitsat manic four years. It’s a pretty ugly form of humor. It is simple, you need to be a language, but then not much more, she says.

In the blog she can take up a larger topics and develop reasoning. The response was not long in coming. Over a hundred comments and thousands divisions came in on a couple of days. Many happy, others angry and sad.

– It just pours into people who write things like “All men are not like that” and “This is not so that all the girls experiencing everything always.” Blog post got an own ten pages long thread on the Ubuntu. It’s like the comment box fixed on steroids.

Did you read what they write there?

– If you have a flashback wire must of course check. I am a girl on the Internet, it can be great fun. Though I think it has been pretty mild, considering how it may look sometimes. They say not so very serious things.

Are you so tough that you do not take for you of the comments?

– I might have taken me if it was reasonable angry comments. Most seem to have misunderstood or is constituted, hard so they find it hard to hear.

She wrote a new blog post in response to criticism, entitled “The art of reading body language” in which she writes that she has “discovered a thing that surprises me very many guys are sadly stupid.”

– Why not? I was still supposed to write something about body language. Then I could take it away. I could not write a response to each one.

You get a lot of love for what you type too. What has been the best praise?

– It is enough to Nöjesguiden is super happy and the people around me think it’s fun, and people say they recognize themselves. Dudes can of course be really shit and annoying to have to recognize themselves and laugh about it is wonderful.

How do you top this now?

– I do not know. I’ll keep trying. I do not want to be a one hit wonder. We’ll see if something happens, there’s quite a lot to write about.

How do you celebrate May Day?

– God, I do not know. Valborg’s so awful since I found out that hedgehogs die in the fires. But it will be well to have dinner, possibly get a little drunk.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment