Sunday, October 30, 2016

Svensktoppen: Laleh continued in the top – Västerbottens-kuriren (the Courier)

Nöjestelegram, It remains a tight battle at the top between Laleh and Miriam Bryant, but Laleh retains ettaplaceringen with a seven point margin. The new season of the TV4-program "So much better" starts to give an impression on the Swedish chart Svensktoppen. Two of this week’s contenders are the songs from the program.

1. (1) Laleh: "Just get the va myself."

2. (2) Miriam Bryant: "A last glass"

3. (6) Miriam Bryant: "the Black car"

4. (4) Kent: "Egoist"

5. (3) Benny Andersson band/Helen Sjöholm/Tommy Körberg: "One night in Copenhagen"

6. (5) Måns Zelmerlöw: "Fire in the rain"

7. (10) Jill Johnson: "Gotta love me more."

8. (9) Weeping Willows: "My love is not blind"

9. (7) Miriam Bryant: "All I need"

10. (8) Zara Larsson: "Ain’t my fault – "

Challenger:

Jill Johnson: "Open your heart"

Freddie Wadling: "A day"

Kent: "Therapy"

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment