Several pills that were found in the artist Prince home in Paisley Park in Minnesota, after his death, was falsely labeled drugs containing fentanyl, a painkiller with about 50 times stronger effects than morphine, according to a source close to the investigation, reports the Guardian.
According to the anonymous source, many of the pills found in the home be labeled as â ???? Watson 385 “- which usually contains paracetamol and hydrocodone – but instead have contained fentanyl. The majority of the tablets was found in bottles of vitamin C and aspirin was nerstoppade Prince bags Paisley Park.
Prince found lifeless in an elevator in her home April 21 and despite resuscitation attempts were his life to save .
the autopsy shows he died of an overdose of fentanyl.
Post a Comment