Friday, August 5, 2016

So pepper Avicii before the last show in Sweden – Aftonbladet

Avicii makes his last gig Sweden.

On instagram he greets their fans.
– This is fun Malmo, he writes.

Tim Berg Ling, better known by his stage name “Avicii” makes his last gig Sweden on the plate in Pildammsparken in Malmö during Friday evening.

Via Instagram greet him now to his fans.
“If a couple of hours doing my last show ever in Sweden. This will be fun Malmo, “he writes.” READ ALSO PLUS – We have not seen it last of Avicii

adds the

It was earlier this year as Avicii via an open letter to Facebook announced that he adds to the touring life. One of the reasons is the lack of privacy and leisure.
“My choices and my career has never been driven by material things, although I am grateful for all the opportunities and comforts my success has given me. I know I’m blessed to have the opportunity to travel the world and perform, but I have too little time for a life as an ordinary person behind the artist, “he wrote in the letter.

After Malmö gig doing Avicii a several gigs in Ibiza, a gig in the UK and one in Ireland before he puts tour life on the shelf. READ ALSO 22:00 LIVE CHAT Aviciis farewell show

Have struggled with health problems

Aviciis career has been lined with several health problems. Already in 2012, he was brought to the emergency hospital because of an inflammation of the pancreas. The same problem flared up again in 2013. In 2014, he set up several gigs and rest up at home in Stockholm after he had removed both the gallbladder and appendix.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment