Friday, January 27, 2017

I will be videobloggare on the SVT opinion, writing the Summary. – Today’s Media

I will be videobloggare on the SVT opinion, writing the Summary.

Marcus Birros new mission is at SVT – as videobloggare on the SVT opinion. Social issues and current events are the substances which are to be processed, writing the Resumé.

– We are some hand-picked who take turns to record entry via mobile as SVT then launches on his side. My avdelninge will be called “Birros Opinion”. I will take up social issues that I’m passionate about, but also current topics of the editorial team and I shared talking us up. I am very happy and proud to be one of them who had been surveyed, he says to the Resumé.

During the week, raised critical voices against the SVT opinion after Avpixlats columnist Jan Sjunnesson been invited to debate fejknyheter and the confidence in established media.

For the DN defended Catherine Sahlin, project manager for SVT, a public opinion and SVT opinion live, the decision.

” I think it is important that all parties must join and discuss. When it comes to the criticism of the debate in the Current events in the autumn, so was the one about how it was in the studio, she said.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment