Monday, January 16, 2017

Öholm was planning her own funeral – the Express newspaper

Siewert Öholms liver cancer is back.

the Family has gathered to say goodbye.

From the hospital bed now tells the legendary tv profile about his last days – Öholm planning his own funeral.

” I and God made a deal where on Monday and Tuesday. We had the opportunity to sort out all of this. Then I can release it. What God want to do with my Wednesday, that he may decide. I am safe, ” says Öholm about their perception of God.

Siewert Öholm, 77, has for several years been fighting against the cancer.

Tv and radioprofilen announced in november that he was again affected by liver cancer.

last week was family positive news from the doctors, during a trip to Israel. But already in the end of the journey began Siewert Öholm feel worse.

On Monday, he got to go in to the hospital when he could not move himself. The same night I got the news that it was too late – 100% of a full liver cancer, told his wife Gitten Bolin Öholm the night to Monday.

the Family has now gathered to take leave of their beloved father and husband.

On Facebook and via text message streams warm words set – words as the family loads up for Siewert.

” We do not take any visit from the outside. Now the sons on the way here again. We get to have these days.

the Wife Gitten says that Öholm made an agreement with God.

” He says he has an agreement with God. On Wednesday may the wagons come. He said when the newspaper the Day rang, he’ll see if God keeps track of the dates: “I have tried to direct him. Otherwise, call back on Wednesday,” said Gitten.

From the hospital bed telling Siewert Öholm about his last days. He tells me that he got a sense of the presence of God.

Siwert Öholm plans his funeral

” It has been so strange. I got such a clear impression that I would get a couple of days to plan my own funeral. It keeps we on with. I have my priest here. And there is no pride in it. Have you been a producer in the whole of your life, it is difficult to stop as long as you live. But at the same time, is there a way for me to let the funeral be an occasion and a message, “says Öholm and continues:

” Then I think a little naive to me and God made a deal where on Monday and Tuesday. We had the opportunity to sort out all of this. Then I can release it. What God want to do with my Wednesday, that he may decide. I am safe, ” says Öholm.

READ MORE: Family says goodbye to Siewert Öholm

Siwert Öholm is tired but has no pain.

” I am very dull.

” It is the fatigue and the cough. But I have no pain.

Siewert Öholm: “Enasåtende beautiful days”

What you talking in the family about?

” It has been outstanding beautiful days. I have been conversing with each son. We’ve got to go through from the very beginning until now. I feel that we have both sorted out and come to and feel gratitude. I am so grateful. This is outstanding. I also feel that I got such a strange effect, with the words in these talks. I got new words in the conversations. I felt that I suddenly said things with words I didn’t know I had. I said words that were much wiser than I am. It landed so extremely fine.

Will each other closer to at such moments?

” Yes.” Oh oh oh. You need to mix a little bit of tears.

You still sound very at ease.

” But I am. I wanted to make this update on Facebook so that people will understand that I’m not really dying yet, but I know that it is running out. Then I wrote there that I am very confident and I know whom I have believed and I am not at all afraid.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment