Bono hits Margot Wallström (S) before tonight’s concert Globe.
The U2 frontman and the foreign minister will discuss the refugee issue.
– It was actually Bono got in touch with the Foreign Minister a few days ago and invited her to see the concert and meet him backstage, says Wallström’s press secretary Pezhman Fivrin.
In the evening ask Bono in a packed Globen – again.
Rock Stars implements namely, the band’s second – four concerts in total – on Thursday evening.
But before the gig has been the front man Bono a scheduled meeting – with the Foreign Minister, Margot Wallström (S).
READ MORE: Here cuddles Victoria and Daniel on U2′s concert
– It was actually Bono got in touch with the Foreign Minister a few days ago and invited her to see the concert and meet him backstage, says press secretary Pezhman Fivrin continues:
– She likes what he stands for political and commitment he has in areas such as Africa. She also likes the music and had planned to go to the concert, so she thought it was nice.
Wallström and Bono will discuss the refugee crisis currently under way in Europe and the Mediterranean.
– They would meet before the concert, between 19.15 and 19.30, to talk about the things that engage him, the refugee issue, and such things.
READ MORE: “The Edge”: “Sweden is fantastic
On Thursday afternoon the guitarist “The Edge” and bassist Adam Clayton Grand Hôtel to get to the concert.
Outside the entrance was expecting the fans to get a glimpse of the stars .
Both “The Edge” and Adam Clayton waved to the fans and stopped to sign autographs.
And both of them took the opportunity to pay tribute to the fans.
– The crowd is really fantastic. It is wonderful to be back in Sweden, says Adam Clayton.
– Sweden is fantastic, filling “The Edge” in.
WHERE TO AND HELP: Support Express and Red Cross collection
Follow Expressen Entertainment on Facebook – where you can comment and discuss our articles.