The pop star Zara Larsson, 18, eat antibiotics to eradicate their acne.
There have been newspaper Full Hälsinglands writer Patrik Oksanen criticizing her in the editorial.
Now supported Zara Larsson of Blondinbella.
– This is not about vanity, it’s about self-esteem and bullying, she says to Aftonbladet.
In the podcast “fantastic voyage” told the Zara Larsson recently that she has written out antibiotics to get rid of their acne. The reason is that she has long felt bad about their impure skin.
– You should not eat it if you do not have to, but I’m so vain and want to have perfect skin and feel so incredibly bad about it, says she was in the pod.
female singer medicine use is not appreciated by the journalist Patrik Oksanen . On the magazine’s editorial Full Hälsinglands he criticizes Zara Larsson hard that she spread positive information about antibiotics.
“Overuse of antibiotics in both humans and animals leads to increased resistance. Around the same time as Zara Larsson poddade clubbed European Parliament’s Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Security that the EU should tighten the rules on the use of antibiotics in animals, “he writes.
” harmless “
Oksanen think that pimples should be treated in milder way.
“Acne or pimples are harmless and there are a number of things you can do to try to manage acne. It’s about diet, avoid fatty creams and reduce make-up usage, “he writes.
The leader upsets blogger and entrepreneur Isabella” Blondinbella “Löwengrip , 25, who wrote a post titled” Back Zara “on his blog.
She thinks Patrik Oksanen focuses on all the wrong things.
– the discussion on the use of antibiotics is very important, but it is about how to do it. Should you question it, focusing instead on areas where antibiotics are used the most. Like for example, to treat chlamydia, she says to Aftonbladet.
READ ALSO Zara Larsson rage against sexist jokes
“Let Zara be “
Blondinbella develops his argument:
– going to a girl who already had lot of criticism recently is totally wrong. When you do not understand what acne is. This is not about vanity, it’s about self-esteem and bullying and even want to get up in the morning and look in the mirror, she says.
Instead, she wants to pep Zara Larsson.
– to comment on her private life of a leader is insane. Let Zara be, pay tribute to her instead.
Patrik Oksanen agree that it is important to question the use of antibiotics in other places, but says Zara Larsson’s statement caused him to react.
– it’s about what signals it sends. I see her as an opinion-makers with very large impact. It is based on what I react and write the text, he said.
READ ALSO Blondinbella: “Hate mail on new level”
“have the greatest respect”
He emphasizes that it is Zara himself who calls himself vain in the podcast.
– she says literally that she wants to have perfect skin, and that’s why she eat antibiotics. it is the valuation I go for, but I can not determine if there is a way she expresses herself and her problems are more serious, he said.
Patrik Oksanen do not want to question the Zara Larsson individual and music artist.
– I think Zara Larsson is an incredibly talented artist and has the greatest respect for her.
READ ALSO Zara heats the superstar