Thursday, August 11, 2016

Titti Schultz: Because I stop on the radio – Aftonbladet

NRJ profile Titti Schultz, 44, ends on radio – but will not be reunited with Roger Nordin.

After discussions with management failed to find new tasks for her.

– I want more than what NRJ will deliver, she says.

Titti Schultz will stop working at the radio station NRJ.

She went out with the news on Instagram, and when Nöjesbladet reach her, she develops his argument:

– That is something I have wanted for a long time has actually become a reality. I have had a dialogue with my bosses that I fancy something other than “Wake up with NRJ”. In conjunction with the Roger Nordin resigned, it became clear that there would be a new morning show, and then I felt that I am not part of it, says Titti Schultz Nöjesbladet.

Titti Schultz says that NRJ is “amazing and shit fun” to work on.

– But it began to seem less fun to work on the morning program, and there is much that I do not have the same interests. The format works against the things that I’m very interested in. It’s very easy and extremely Justin Bieber. I’m not so interested in what Justin Bieber does from day to day. NRJ is right but I was in the wrong place, she says.

At the beginning of the year flagged Schultz because she was interested in other tasks within the media house.

– When Roger resigned, there was no alternative, because then it would of course be born a new morning program. Things seemed a bit naturally in place where, she says.

– I want more than what NRJ will deliver. I’m pretty happy and positive. I was greeted by the respect of managers and colleagues. Actually stopped this in the best way, she continues.

You wanted more US elections and less Justin Bieber?

– I would also be able to immerse myself in what an old lady do in Boras. That space is not there. I want to find other things. It should be quick and fresh, leaning forward all the time, she says.

Will you be reunited with Roger?

– No, I think it is great that Roger and I are doing different things. We’ve worked together for 22 years. We have long been only colleagues. We work so much together that there is strength and interest to socialize private well. We have done what we’ve always done. We’ve gone on holiday and also took vacation from each other. So we have done all these years. We’ll see if we begin to yearn for each other, she says.

What do you do now?

– There are different plans that I do not want to talk about now. I want to throttle really hard to be a moderator and master of ceremonies. I am also trained in communications and public relations. It is also something that I like.

Titti Schultz replaced by Daniel Paris and Ellen Bergström . Ola Lustig will remain on the channel.

When Schultz went on vacation, she had done her last day at NRJ. It became known in March that Roger Nordin would stop at NRJ. 2013 left Nordin and Schultz Rix FM’s morning show ‘RIX MorronZoo “for NRJ.

READ ALSO Radio Profile injured in motorcycle accident

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment