Marianne Lindberg De Geer did not take everything she wanted in the “Summer in P1″.
But the radio station says that it was an easy decision.
– As a consequence of this, I am forced to exclude me important person, she says in the program.
on Tuesday afternoon sent Marianne Lindberg De Geer, 70 , sommarprat Swedish Radio.
But all that the artist wanted to raise were not taken – she had to exclude a person who is important to her.
Something she takes up the start of the “Summer in P1″.
– as kränkthet has become fashionable even legally, the editors of Summer asked me to contact the people mentioned in my program. As a consequence of this, I am forced to exclude me important person, says Marianne Lindberg De Geer in the program.
READ MORE: Edward Blom criticism of the Swedish Radio
Swedish Radio: “easy Decision”
Johar Bendjelloul, editor of “Summer in P1″, says that it was a simple decision not to include the person in question.
He refers the rules on press ethics as it related to the omitted about her father who took her life.
– We, like all media, rules about how to do. It was a pretty easy decision, he said.
The decision is based on the Swedish Radio must take account of other persons affected by the summer talk.
– We should not only take into account the summer hosts but also to relatives, people that are around the stories that are told, says Johar Bendjelloul.
READ MORE: Alexander Bard’s criticism of SD in Summer in P1
Marianne Lindberg De Geer had to change
the change was made in the editorial process, ie before recording.
– We have editorial processes with any summer hosts. It is written script, so they reason, files, and perhaps prolong certain parties and removes others. It is a process that producers and hosts are in, in any application. You work together. This was in the editorial work in her program, says Johar Bendjelloul.
Expressen has been in contact with Marianne Lindberg De Geer who do not want to comment summer talk of yet.
“Summer in P1 “with Marianne Lindberg De Geer was broadcast on Swedish radio P1 13:00, but will also be available afterwards on the radio station’s website.
Follow Expressen Entertainment on Facebook – where you can comment and discuss our articles.