No sighs – just blockbusters.
Once again, Alicia Vikander praised for her role in the drama “The Danish Girl”.
– It is a great honor, said the Swede from the stage at the SAG Awards, type E Online.
The roles will be denser and that his career is growing at extreme speed is not news as regards the Swedish actor tarn shot Alicia Vikander ; 27.
Saturday night Swedish time she proved it again when she took home the award for Best Supporting Actress at the SAG Awards in Los Angeles, United States.
They defeated competitors in the category at Screen Actors Guild Awards was no less than Rachel McAdams 37 Kate Winslet 40 Rooney Mara , 30, and Helen Mirren 70th
Fun Site E Online write to Alicia Vikander could barely keep emotions back when She went up on stage to receive the award.
– Honestly, this is the highest form of honor. Only to be asked to dance on stage. Thank you, she said as she received the award.
READ MORE: Alicia Vikander of the difficulties of ‘The Danish Girl’
“I want to thank you”
Furthermore began Vikander tell about how she was inspired by her actress mother when she was little.
– I loved to watch her rehearse and I love to see her perform. I saw the excitement, exchange and friendship between the actors.
Finally directed her focus toward starring in the hit “The Danish Girl”: The British Eddie Redmayne ; 34.
– Eddie, you’re here tonight. I want to thank you and all of the amazing array actor I was on this journey with, she says.
READ MORE: Alicia Vikander: Fantastic fun to come home
“I was impressed”
Just two weeks ago took Alicia Vikander home the same prize at the BFCA’s gala Critics’ Choice. Even then asked her to Rachel McAdams, Kate Winslet, Rooney Mara and Helen Mirren.
And more awards for the film can become. Alicia Vikander is namely the Oscar-nominated for her performance as Gerda, wife of Lili Elbe, one of the first people who underwent a sex change.
– Gerda, the role that I play, it felt like a woman I learned a lot of. I was impressed how selfless she was and how much she was there to support that a man she loved above all else, has Alicia Vikander told TV4 role .
Follow Expressen Entertainment on Facebook – where you can comment and discuss our articles.