Wednesday, September 24, 2014

ABBA Frida tells of secret project – Expressen

ABBA Frida writes about his own life.

In an interview with Fredrik Skavlan she talks about the project.

– I hope to release it eventually, she says.

Anni-Frid Lyngstad are involved frequently in the media, but Wednesday afternoon she made a very rare exception when Friday’s episode of “Skavlan” was recorded in Stockholm.

And during the interview reveals that she is working on a story about his life.

– I’ve always written a lot. What I’ve gone through, I have written of me, when it has been heavier periods.

Anni-Frid Lyngstad has been through several difficult periods in their lives. She has gone through two divorces, widowed and lost a daughter.

In the interview she says that she them recently have started to write more focused, with the goal of publishing her story.

– I’ve used myself as a person in a story. I hope to give it out eventually, but it will take the time it takes.

“Skavlan” broadcast on STV 21:00 on Friday night.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment