Monday, September 15, 2014

Publisher stuffed breasts biography – Västerbotten Courier

The publishing house Norstedts choose to not give out actor John breasts autobiography “Do not be curious.” According to Aftonbladet, the publisher demanded that Brost will emphasize certain portions of the book, and when he refused to have any information about the book removed from the publisher’s website.

– They have thought that some parties in my book would be removed. And I think they are so important, so I said that I do not go along with. And it was a hell of turbulence here, so we’re giving it out on another publisher simply, I will not have to remove the pieces, said Brost told the newspaper.

The book is now rather out of the publisher Lind & amp; Co. in September. Co-authors are former pop star John Prine.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment