Thursday, September 11, 2014

Ken Ring: ‘It was my drug “- Aftonbladet

Ken Rings great boyhood dream was to hit the United States.

Instead, he became a drug dealer to superstars like 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg and James Brown when they visited Sweden.

he writes in his autobiography, “Life.”

– When Busta Rhymes, Snoop, Sean Paul and others Thursday were down grass – then it was the middle, he claims in the book.

It was a cold March night in 2007 as superstar Snoop Dogg was arrested at Central Bridge in Stockholm on his way to his own party.

He was suspected of minor drug offenses after a raid on the star’s hotel room, where police had found a box of cigarettes that they believe was marijuana.

Artist Ken Ring, 35, now reveals that it was he who provided the superstar with drugs.

“It was my”

he claims in his autobiography “Life”, which is one of the year’s most talked about releases. The book is not released until the end of September, but Nöjesbladet have already come across an excerpt from the book.

Co-author is a writer and journalist Klas Ekman and the book released by publishing house Bonnier.

– When Busta Rhymes, Snoop, Sean Paul and others Thursday were down grass – then it was with mine, he writes.

Ken Ring got her big break 15 years ago.

His life has since been dogged by scandal headlines about abuse, drug convictions, trials and imprisonment.

The major breakthrough in “So Much Better” last year did not just Ken Ring again became beloved by the people, but also made him into a national affair.



wanted to strike in the United States

Ken Rings great boyhood dream was to hit the United States. And some of his first contacts with the American market, he should have got through to peddle drugs, he wrote.

In the book, he names several people as he has been Dealing drugs to the middle and late 2000s. How he dealt out to Ike Turner cocaine and marijuana to Busta Rhymes, Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent, Method Man, Wu-Tang Clan and James Brown.

– All artists that came shipped stuff to me. But I rarely saw the concerts. As they played, I was already back in Hagsätra he writes.

In return, he demanded not always money, but a chance to make new contacts.

– If they wanted a fiver weed was not certain that they have to pay. I often required just to get five minutes with the person, and then I gave him the drugs and a CD with beats and explained who I was and made sure to walk away with an email address, he writes.



“Did everyone contacts by long “

He describes how he got good contacts with American artists and partied with both 50 Cent Busta Rhymes.

He also said that several of the concert organizers were involved and names many stars he took drugs with.

– All Contacts I’m through that long. Many of the concert organizers for arranging American rapgig I almost always really good contact. So if they needed grass, or charging or something else when people come here, then it was me they rang he writes.

Nöjesbladet have searched Ken Ring and he does not want to give any comments.

Note: Weed does weed in English and is slang for marijuana. Ladd is slang for cocaine, or in some cases amphetamines.

For the best protocols in the entertainment industry – follow Nöjesbladet on Facebook

Facts

The excerpt from the book, which Nöjesbladet’ve come across:

… “All Contacts I’m through that long. Many of the concert organizers who arranged American rapgig I almost always really good contact. So if they needed grass, or charging or something else when people come here, then it was me they rang.

If they wanted a fifth weed was not certain that they have to pay. I often required just to get five minutes with the person, and then I gave him the drugs and a CD with beats and explained who I was and made sure to walk away with an email address. So I dealt out caramel to Ike Turner, got weed Busta Rhymes, Tony Yayo, Snoop, 50 Cent, Method Man and the whole

Wu-Tang Clan, shit, even James Brown before he died. All artists who came I delivered stuff to. But I rarely saw the concerts. As they played, I was already back in Hagsätra. But when Busta Rhymes, Snoop, Sean Paul and others Thu researched grass – then it was with mine.

I’ve had good contacts with American artists and partied with as well as Busta Rhymes 50 Cent. And when it was the MTV Awards

in Sweden, I got VIP tickets and sat at the top of the Globe with the guys. We even got an invite to the secret party at the Grand Hotel.

When we rolled a joint with dope to the bathroom there came a guy who immediately understood what was going on:

– Can In some Taste? he asked.

It was AJ from Backstreest Boys, and of course he got taste.

It seemed absurd to stand there with him. Maybe not quite as absurd as when I shared a joint with Victoria Silvstedt in a bar in Stockholm and she pushed my buddy Gabi against her large breasts. But that’s another story. A sick party it was, and Mel B came on to me and asked me to accompany her up in the hotel room. My friend got really drunk and told me not to leave him. I did not, and I even danced with Jennifer Lopez that night. Hehe, she had gotten the worst hell. I have met all kind of world urban music game. Join Alex King from Oslo in a hotel room with Tony Yayo. Live today not the guy, Alex died of a drug overdose. Biggies mom has even asked me about smoking, banging! Champagne, I have shared with Diddy. Jay Z I met in a back street youth. I secretly smoked and tried to take me out, though I was under eighteen, and he talked to me and said: “Lil man just do your thing”. Outkast was stiffa and dreary … “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment