Friday, August 21, 2015

Dr. Dre apologize to women – Vasterbotten Courier

Large film about hip hop group NWA, “Straight Outta Compton”, has been criticized for showing a polished image of the rapper Dr. Dre. Among other things, the rapper and journalist Dee Barnes wrote an essay for Gawker where she describes how she was brutally beaten by rapper at a release party in 1991 – an event that is not depicted in the film.

In order to answer the criticism ask Now Dr. Dre, who also produced the film, apologized to “the women he has harmed.”

– For 25 years since I was a young man who drank too much and lacked structure my life. That excuse is not what I did. I have been married for 19 years and works every day to be a better person for my family. I do everything I can to not become the man again. I apologize to all the women I have harmed. I regret it deeply and know that it will always affect our lives, says Dr. Dre to The New York Times.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment