Thursday, August 20, 2015

This breaks Zayn Malik example together on stage – Aftonbladet

The heartbreak was too much for Perrie Edwards.

Yesterday the singer, who was dumped by her fiancé Zayn Malik in July, together on stage.

Live TV was comforted her group colleagues in Little Mix.

It was earlier this summer that it was clear that the former One Direction -medlemmen Zayn Malik , 22 broken engagement with Little Mix -sångerskan Perrie Edwards , 22. They had been a couple for four year.

READ ALSO PLUS Harry Styles: “Have been hurt”

None of them wanted to comment on the breakup until earlier this week, when Edwards claimed in the TV show “The Late Late Show” that everything was under control.

– You know what? I feel good. We have the fantastic in the USA. Everything is going so well and I wake up every day and thank my lucky stars that I have my three girls.

forced to break

The question is whether that is true.

When Little Mix made an appearance as a live stream by the American television network NBC on Wednesday evening, it became too much for Perrie Edwards, who broke down in tears on stage.

After the text line “No one can love you like I did” forced the obviously emotionally affected the singer to cancel his vocal performance of the song “The End”. Then she hid her face in her hands and wept.



“broke my heart”

Perrie Edwards embraced immediately by the rest of the group members, while Jesy Nelson tried to explain for the fans what happened.

– It’s been a long day and we have not had any sleep, so I think this is all for now, she told the audience.

But the fans are unanimous: the collapse is due to something else.

“The video when Perrie Edwards crying breaks my heart,” “I will not watch the video because I know I will cry” and “Watched video when Perrie Edwards crying and it broke my heart into a million pieces “are some of the reactions on Twitter.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment