Thursday, November 5, 2015

Leaving “Big Brother” for its cancer son – Aftonbladet

On Wednesday, leaving Sasa Jensen “Big Brother power game” to be with his cancer son.

When he learned the results of the latest test results, he decided.

– He is still doing well, but I felt that it was difficult for me to remain, says Sasa Jensen in a press release.

On Wednesday chose Sasa Jensen , 42, from Stockholm to leave Channel 11′s reality show “Big Brother power game”. The decision he made after receiving information regarding his son Justin 11.

– I went into the house with the knowledge that Justin was feeling good. He is still doing well, but I felt that it was difficult for me to remain. It was a very easy decision for me to take, says Sasa in a press release.



Had Cancer

Two years ago suffered Sasa Jensen’s son Justin leukemia and runs today the treatments and controls. Meanwhile, the house has Sasa Jensen had access to the results of the tests Justin has been on. But having heard the latest test results chose Sasa Jensen to leave the other participants in the “Big Brother power game”:

– I have had a marvelous time in Big Brother, and I’d love to have been there. Justin also wanted me to stay, but I made the decision to step out, said Sasa Jensen in the press release.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment