Sunday, November 22, 2015

Swedish charts: Mando Diao celebrating three years – Vasterbotten Courier

Miriam Bryant retains first place with “One Last Time” and the entire top three are unchanged from last week. Mando Diao may also celebrate the “Ramble in the homeland” now passed three years in the Swedish charts with a total of 159 weeks, of which 86 to one.

The first (1) Miriam Bryant: “One last time”

second (2) Mando Diao: “Ramble in the homeland”

third (3) Darin: “Take me back”

fourth (7) Laleh: “thousand pieces”

5th (4) Magnus Uggla: “I and my father”

6th (6) First Aid Kit: “My silver lining”

seventh (5) Avicii: “Waiting for Love”

8th (8) Mans Zelmerlöw: “Should’ve Gone Home”

The ninth (10) Zara Larsson: “Lush Life”

10th (NY) Lisa Nilsson: “When love ends”

The week contenders:

Lars Frederiksen: “Bought a car”

Jenny Berggren: “Living as This “

Jennifer Brown:” Come to me “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment