Monday, November 30, 2015

Veteran years in the contest – Sydsvenskan

– I do not do worse myself than last time, she says.

There are also several other artists who have different kinds of revenge to demand, including Molly Pettersson Hammar, who was one of the top names tipped for years but went directly into the first round.

– It would have been strange if I had felt no sense of revenge. But I will not be driven by it, I’m just happy that I once again get to show who I am, she says.

Oscar Zia was in the final of the Eurovision Song Contest as late as 2014. He wants to take revenge on himself.

– The last time I was with was not so much myself, I could not put myself in the song and the context. That’s my revenge, I now go in with a self written song and get to show exactly what I want to do, says Oscar Zia.

Even now talk , otherwise if Molly Sanden as the big favorite. She was previously a fifth place as the best location but yourself, she cares very little about what happens this time.

– I’m not nervous like that, I just want this song to reach out says Molly Sanden.

contribution “YOUniverse” is she wrote with her boyfriend Danny Saucedo – the idea is that it should “feel hopeful in these troubled times “.

– Instead of trying to make the planet a little better, we do the exact opposite. But the song is a we-feeling, we are all the universe, says Molly Sanden.

David Lindgren, who was in the finals in 2012 and 2013, has a similar theme in his contribution “We are your tomorrow”.

– It is about what is happening in the world now, we have to start taking care of each other and try to get something positive in all this , he says.

Among the artists are also true pop veterans Anna Book, Martin Stenmarck and a trio of Tommy Nilsson, Patrik Isaksson and Marty Robbins .

– We are all here because we love to compete, because we love music and we love to challenge ourselves, says Anna Book.

Melodifestivalen executive producer Christer Björkman are satisfied with the launcher.

– Here are both the width and the tip, it is necessary to have some of these will of course in the end fighting for to represent Sweden in the Eurovision and we have the ambition to take this back. We do not rest, we want to catch up with Ireland, he says.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment