The Princess Madeleine and her husband Chris are expecting a baby – again.
This summer family to increase, according to the court.
“We are very excited and looking forward to welcoming a new member to our family, “greet the couple.
The Little Princess Leonore was born in mid-February this year. Now she will have a sibling.
In today announced the court in a press release that Madeleine and Chris are expecting their second child.
“expected during the summer”
– Princess Madeleine and Christopher O’Neill’s really excited and looking forward to welcoming a new family member, said the court’s CIO Margaret Thorgren.
She says Princess Madeleine feel good.
– Barnet expected during the summer, more details we do not want to go out with, but they are obviously very happy, says Margareta Thorgren.
And of course am also the rest of the royal family of the couple.
– The all have received this news very, very positive and is obviously very happy, says Margareta Thorgren.
The reason that the court goes out with the task now is to occur speculation.
During the morrow will both Madeleine and Chris to attend the Swedish Academy formal gathering of the Stock Exchange building in Stockholm together with the royal couple, Crown Princess Couple and Carl Philip and Sofia Hellqvist.
– This kind of good news, we want to come from the court and we want to act proactively. We have chosen to go out with it today to avoid speculation, says Margareta Thorgren.
Planning fled to London
– Before have gone out with the information it is obviously a tension. I think that both Princess Madeleine and Christopher O’Neill is a bit relieved now that we have gone out with the news. It’s always like that, this can come from elsewhere through speculation on the other, now you can go out in a different way.
Prinsessfamiljen living in New York for four years, but also has an apartment in The Royal Mews in central Stockholm. In October, the Swedish Women’s Weekly wrote that the family is planning to move to London, where, among other things, Chris O’Neill’s mother lives.
Margaret Thorgren then said she could not confirm the assignment, but that it “has been thinking of the pair to move to Europe and thus closer to Sweden “. Swedish Women’s Weekly stated that “a very close person to the couple” told of relocation plans.
Today, says Margareta Thorgren like this:
– There is nothing which we are currently going out with where the couple will live. Right now they are back home in Sweden to celebrate Christmas, then we’ll come back with any plans.
– They will stay for a long time, well into January.
Post a Comment