Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Amanda Seyfried served fraction compared with male actor – Aftonbladet

“Mamma Mia!” – The star Amanda Seyfried has had supporting roles in big movies.

Now, she reveals that her wages have been considerably poorer than their male opponents.

– I found out that I got ten percent of what my male colleague received, says Seyfried in an interview with the Sunday Times.

Women in Hollywood still get paid less than their male colleagues. The new evidence comes from Amanda Seyfried .

The 29-year-old actor has been supporting roles such as “Mamma Mia!”, “Les Misérables” and “Ted 2″.

“I paid 10 percent”

And it was during a major production that she discovered that a male colleague earned ten times as much as she.

– For some years ago, during one of my big budget movies, I found out that I was paid ten percent of what my male colleague had … and we had roughly the same status, says Amanda Seyfried in an interview with the Sunday Times.

movie site Vulture’s guess that it is about “Les Misérables” in which Seyfried starred with Eddie Redmayne .

Stars react

Seyfried think people benefit from she seems so calm and cooperative. The filmmakers believe that she agrees whatever.

The problem is not the sum, says the actor, but the principle of justice.

While other big Hollywood names such as Patricia Arquette , Charlize Theron and Jennifer Lawrence has been exposed to and reacted to the inequality in the industry.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment