Saturday, December 6, 2014

Alexander Bard determines the jury’s fate next year: Up to fix the cash – Aftonbladet

“Idol” returns 2015th

But Alexander Bard determines whether the jury do too.

– Up to fix the cash, he said.

There will be an eleventh season of “Idol” and TV4 has already initiated talks with Alexander Bard , Laila Bagge Wahlgren and Anders Bagge to return to the Jury table yet again.

– If Alexander and Anders is, I’m with, says Laila Bagge Wahlgren.

She is backed by Anders Bagge.

– I want to stay another year, he said.

“Found our roles”

Although Laila or Alexander would jump off?

– No, then I probably would not do another year because I think we’ve found our roles, he says.

Alexander Bard is more usually difficult to win.

– I’m touring with my book and go to the USA, but everything is a matter of negotiation.

When he hears that Laila and Anders are not want to do another year without him, he exclaims:

– Up to fix the cash.

Pelle Porseryd , executive producer of “Idol” on TV4 confirms that it initiated talks with the jury:

– Now we will evaluate and see what we do with the 2015th

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment