Thursday, April 23, 2015

Paolo Roberto prosecuted for restaurant row – Aftonbladet

At the end of last year ended Paolo Roberto in fights with guards at a tavern in Umeå.

Now prosecuted television profile for assaulting a police officer and violent resistance, writes Västerbotten Courier.

It was in December last year that television profile Paolo Roberto got into a fight with several security guards on a tavern in Umeå. He should have taken a stranglehold on one of the guards and taken into custody, wrestled down and taken away in handcuffs.

The former boxer should have resisted and wrote about the incident on Instagram:

” I have tonight been involved in a fuss outside a tavern and when a bouncer intervened and tried to unlock my arms, I was provoked and angry “.

He was already remorseful.

“I just want to say that I behaved stupidly, gaped and been angry but I have not hit someone and I was not that drunk.”

Denies crime

The police launched an investigation and now prosecuted Paolo Roberto for assaulting a police officer and violent resistance, writes Västerbotten Courier.

security guard in question claims for damages of SEK 5 000, writes VK.

Paolo Roberto denies crimes .

Get the full track of celebrities and become common knowledge in the coup – follow Nöjesbladet on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment