Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Sven-Bertil Taube: I’ll rap in So much better – Aftonbladet

He was not aware of the program at all.

But now promises Sven-Bertil Taube rapping in “So Much Better” on TV4.

– I’ll try to be left behind, he said.

Sven-Bertil Taube , 80, got a couple of DVDs: s with “So much better” programs sent to them at home in London.

Then he accepted.

– I was not aware of the program because I live in the UK since a long time back. But when I’ve seen a few DVDs so I realized what it was about, and I thought it seemed pretty fun, surprising and friendly.



“Nothing strange”

Nöjesbladet could already a month ago to reveal all the participants in the “So Much Better” in TV4 – yesterday unveiled TV4 that Sven-Bertil Taube is one of the participants, like Nöjesbladet previously written.

Of the other participants, Sven -Bertil Taube best track of Lisa Nilsson and Diamond Rio – but some problems interpreting all artists, he does not have.

– I will well withstand. There’s nothing strange though it’s repertoires that are new to me. So I get to learn some new songs, it does not hurt.



“Surprises”

He has already picked out which songs he will interpret from the other participants.

– I have chosen some songs that I’ll try to do justice in my way. There should be little surprises, and so I figured I can well be on and see if I will do.

Even now Nöjesbladet reveal one of the surprises – Sven-Bertil Taube will rap.

Of course, when he should interpret Ison & amp; Fille .

– Well, I’ll try. It gets a little in that direction anyway. I can not say more than that. But I’ll try to be left behind.

Some problems with stay tight for a week at the guest house on the island of Gotland says he does not have.

– I have not been there before but I can not imagine that there would be no problem. You become stalked by cameras also, I understand, but I’ll well handle.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment