Zayn Malik’s defection One Direction have crushed teenage hearts all over the world.
Now, however, the music mogul Simon Cowell, 55, that he tried to dissuade Malik from leaving the boy band.
– I was about to jump off a cliff, he said in “The Late Late Show.”
It is not only the fans who were and still are appalled that Zayn Malik , 22, chose to leave One Direction in late March after five years in the band.
Music mogul Simon Cowell , the man behind One Direction success, although he was despondent and stressed.
– I was about to jump off a cliff, he said.
Want to have left him
At first he tried to dissuade Malik from leaving the band, but in the end he decided that it was best to let him go for his own good.
– I tried to tell him that he should stay a little longer. But something inside him said he had had enough. At the same time, I did not push him too much because he is 22 and I could see he was a bit stressed out and needed some time off, says Cowell on “The Late Late Show,” according to Contactmusic.
Belief in the band
Then Simon Cowell’s priority is to ensure that the other members of the group, Harry Styles , Louis Tomlinson , Liam Payne and Niall Horan , was feeling okay after losing his band member.
– They were also shocked. I had to respect his decision. For the boys, it was interesting because at the time was in the midst of their tour.
Cowell is not worried about One Direction’s future.
– I have a feeling that they will Delivering the best album they have ever made.
Post a Comment