Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Vin Diesel baptize newborn daughter after Paul Walker – Nyheter24

Vin Diesel’s beautiful gesture – named after the daughter of Paul Walker.

“The Fast and the Furious” star Vin Diesel , 47, and his girlfriend Paloma Jimenez recently became parents of a little daughter.

During the morning visited Diesel the American television show Today show, where he revealed the nice gesture – namely, the daughter is named after Vins late friend and colleague Paul Walker .

– When I was in the hospital so we named her to Pauline. There was no other person I thought of when I cut the umbilical cord. I just thought … I knew he was there and I felt it was a way to honor his memory and keep him as part of my family and my world, said an obviously moved Diesel to the Today show, writes Us Magazine.

Paul Walker was just 40 years old. He died November 30, 2013 when he and his friend, racer Roger Rodas , went out for a drive. Rodas crashed into a tree on Hercules Street in California. Both Walker and Rodas died instantly.

See the gripping clip here:

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment