Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Sauk left the dinner in “Stars in the Castle” – Expressen

The recordings of “Stars in the Castle” was marred by several fights.

The crack was so great that Stefan Sauk eventually left Marika Lagercrantzs dinner – after having had enough of Claire Wikholm.

– It’s like trying to save someone who is dying, and so will be accused of trying to kill the person, he says afterward.

After the program has Morgan Alling no relationship at all to Claire who called him “self-righteous” – as he told me about his tough childhood.

– The problem is that it is an older woman. I kept quiet. I did not know if she was getting old, did not know that she had to be with, he said.

This year’s “Stars in the Castle” became an emotional history. The recording was marred by several fights and conflicts. Actress Claire Wikholm thought that colleagues Stefan Sauk and Morgan Alling took too much room.

– I think we were a public for the guys. We did not interact, I think. That made it the guys against the girls for me, she says.

Neither Stefan Sauk or Morgan Alling agree with the criticism.

– We took absolutely not for the great location. I was extremely inlyssnande. It was the exact opposite. What to say? It’s like trying to save someone who is dying, and so will be accused of trying to kill the person, says Stefan Sauk.

When Morgan Alling, in his day, told me about his tough childhood and his career called Claire Wikholm him “smug”.

– It was good that they showed how Claire was. It’s the one I lived in. Master Technology, a översittarmentalitet, that oppress other people, he said.

– If I tell you how I got whipped, and some say it was good for you, then reduce to me . It is a way to suppress. If I tell you how I come off the street and suddenly sit and make my dreams come true, and can not take it, because I was not feeling well. Does anyone when I’m conceited, I think it is to reduce and pressing down.

Morgan Alling draws parallels to his upbringing:

– For me it is so I grew up. One person said that the loved one, then they got a slap in the face, then came and apologized and wished that one would feel sorry for it. Wife mangles-drama for me. I talk about how growing up with it and then still seated at the same table and do the same. For me it was just here we go again.

During yesterday’s press conference, he did not have anything to do with Claire.

– I feel so confident in myself that I’m not interested in associating with people who need to put themselves in others. We have no relationship.

– You may disagree, but be mean go away for me. There, I said to her. The problem is that it is an older woman. I kept quiet. I did not know if she was getting old, did not know that she had to be with. I do not know what the reasons are, and are pretty uninterested.

Claire Wikström was a fracas no big deal, she says.

– There was some trouble. There was a brawl. But it would be strange otherwise. We are not mesproppar, says Claire.

You said in the program that they hated you?

– Yes.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment