Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Miss Universe beauty of chaos – Aftonbladet

Presenter Steve Harvey made this year failed – and crowned the wrong woman to Miss Universe.

Now, says the real winner, Miss Philippines Pia Wurtz Bach, beauty uproar.

– I had to ask my manager several times: Won I really? she tells Entertainment Tonight.

Chaos broke out when this year’s Miss Universe was appointed in Las Vegas at night on Monday.

After the gala presenter Steve Harvey would announce the winner exclaimed Miss Colombia, Ariadna Gutierrez to the new beauty queen. In fact, it was Miss Philippines, Pia Alonzo Wurtz Bach has been winning the title.

Miss Colombia had to relinquish the crown after an embarrassed Steve Harvey apologized and explained his mistake .

READ ALSO PLUS Beauty Miss Arna’s tragic life stories

In an interview with Entertainment Tonight describes Pia Wurtz Bach situation confused.

– I did not understand what happened. I did not expect at all that it would happen, she says.



Do not apologized

After the error she dared not believe that she actually won the beauty contest.

– I had to ask my manager several times: Won I really? Am I really Miss Universe? Will you take away my crown now? And they said: No, no, you’re actually the winner.

But Pia Wurtz Bach has not spoken out with Ariadna Gutierrez after the scandal.

– She (Miss Colombia, editor’s note) crying and there was a lot of people around her, girls who comforted her. I stood her actually very close already, but I decided that maybe it was bad timing to do it right then – to apologize for what happened. I might do it in the future, says Pia Wurtz Bach.



“I feel horrible”

In a video filmed backstage after the gala comments misss Colombia disappointment.

– Everything happens for a reason, I’m so happy for everything I’ve done. I’m so happy. Thank you for voting for me, she says.

The presenter and comedian Steve Harvey has apologized for his high-profile mistakes on Twitter.

“I wish with all my heart apologize to Miss Colombia and Miss Philippines for my big mistake . I feel horrible. I also want to apologize to all the viewers that I made disappointed. Again, it was an honest mistake, “he writes.

READ ALSO Here is crowned the wrong person Miss Universe

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment