Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Lundgren: Know that it is not sufficiently Christmassy – Expressen

Last year was criticized Advent Calendar “Pirate Cat secret” for not sufficient “Christmassy”.

Now Lotta Lundgren and Erik Haag prepared in the same criticisms of this year’s advent calendar, “A Thousand Years of Christmas”.

– I’m nervous, because I know it is not enough Christmassy. There are no elves, no sex, no magic and very little snow, says Lotta Lundgren.

Last year’s Christmas calendar, “Pirate Cat’s Secret” , took place in a summery Croatia. The TV program was criticized then by some viewers for not being sufficiently “Christmassy”.

This year’s advent calendar, “A Thousand Years of Christmas”, was recorded throughout 2015 and therefore contains all four seasons. Lotta Lundgren and Erik Haag has already steeled themselves for all viewers may not be satisfied with the structure.

– I’m upset and wants to go underground. I’m nervous. It is I always when I’m going to be on TV, but now with the advent calendar I feel we are out tramping on holy ground. It is a very pressure from the environment, says Lotta Lundgren.

How do you mean?

– I have received a lot of questions on Twitter. “Will there be snow?”, “How much julmys will it be?”. Many want help with the Christmas spirit at home from the Advent calendar. And I do not know if we can help with that fact, says Lotta Lundgren.

READ MORE: Children Rating: How good is the Advent calendar SVT

Lotta Lundgren says she is nervous that viewers should not think that the Advent calendar has enough Christmas spirit and is willing to be criticized.

– I’m nervous, because I know that it is not sufficiently Christmassy. There are no elves, no sex, no magic and very little snow. It is a history program and that I have prepared those who have asked for.

Karin af Klintberg, producer of “A Thousand Years of Christmas, says that it would be” boring “for viewers on the Advent calendar only took place in December.

– I can not be worried that people will be disappointed because there is no Christmas, but I still think it’s important that we make 24 great section on the history of Sweden. Then it can not only unfold in December, she says and continues:

– But we have to recognize that people want to have Christmas too, so the last sections is really about July when a large Christmas feeling for those who have longed for it.

Follow Expressen Entertainment on Facebook – where you can comment and discuss our articles.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment