Sunday, November 1, 2015

Sven-Bertil Taube: “Not flattering with tattoos” – Aftonbladet

Miriam Bryant took “So much the better” to a tattoo studio and gained among others Niklas Strömstedt, Lisa Nilsson and Felipe “Fille” Leiva Wenger will gang.

However, Tattoos are not for Sven-Bertil Taube, 80.

– I think not beautiful, he says to Aftonbladet.

Under Miriam Bryant day in “So Much Better” chose several of the artists to have a tattoo. Among other things, acquired Niklas Strömstedt and Kleerup new tattoos.

But not everyone was eager to gang up.

– There was a funny quirks and there are many who are tattooed, even among those who are in the program. But I’m not so much for it. However, I thought that I could joke of it and ask for a large treble clef on the stomach because it was such a situation, says Sven-Bertil Taube , 80, Nöjesbladet.

Tattoos are not for you, in other words?

– No, I do not have any tattoos. I do not think it’s flattering. But it’s modern and it seems that many are tattooed. That they may well do my part, but I do not, I do not think it is beautiful.

What were you chosen for the motives you had to get a tattoo?

– Oh, I have no idea, I have no position on that.

“I am full of admiration”

No, tattoos are certainly nothing Sven-Bertil Taube. However, he is charmed by Miriam Bryant and describes her day as enjoyable.

– I like her very much. She is an interesting and talented person who has written captivating and touching things. Maybe it’s because she has had such experiences in their childhood with divorce, and the house that burned down. The colors, of course, he says, and continues:

– She’s been brave and gone out into the world and created a career. I am full of admiration.



Lisa Nilsson: “Do not be so dangerous”

Lisa Nilsson first thought is not a tattoo, but changed his mind at the last second . What made her change her mind was the love of his daughters.

– I had actually given up and sat in the car and would drive back to the hotel. Then I felt that no, I want to tattoo something with the girls, she says to Aftonbladet.

The singer drew a custom tattoo consisting of daughters’ initials.

– It was a neat little tattoo, I have never regretted it.

Did it hurt?

– It stung a little bit but it was not worse than getting a mosquito bites so it was not so dangerous. It’s cured given that those children have come out well. They were also pleased with the gift.

“So Much Better” is broadcast on TV4 at 20.00 on Saturdays.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment