Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Ulf Lundell rage against the daughter’s book – Aftonbladet

Sanna Lundell’s book on co-dependency makes the father Ulf Lundell angry.

A brief excerpt leads to many lines in his blog.

“I have heard and read a lot of shit from women (…) but not from my own offspring, writes the artist.

Today’s blog post from Ulf Lundell begins relatively upbeat. He tells of his final preparations for the Sweden tour and visit to the music and bookstores.

But then the tone changes.

On the Dagens Nyheter cultural pages reads coat fox namely an extract from the daughter and journalist Sanna Lundell ‘s new book, which she wrote with her colleague Ann Söderlund .

Crying Mom

The book, which follows their SVT programs, called “Devil’s Dance – freedom from codependency.” Daily News quotes a part where Sanna Lundell describes an early, tough memory:

“I’m sitting on a stool in the kitchen and see my mom crying at an open window inside the dining room where she desperately, hulkandes screaming for dad that he should not go. “

But the father goes, and Sanna Lundell asks himself how he can do so.

” Heard some shit from women ‘

Ulf Lundell does not hide his anger when he blogs about what he read in DN:

“I have not seen the program, do not read the book, but here is a quote that is false, tårsliskigt, incorrect.
Of course, I fylle-bastard who förluper home as they say, “writes the musician.

He seems very upset about her daughter’s book.

” I have heard and read a lot Some shit from women, feminists for the past 10-15 years, but not from my own offspring, “writes Lundell.

Should defend themselves in the book

The artist points out among other things that he later got custody of the children and thinks her daughter’s version leaves gaps – which he now intend to fill yourself, by writing your own book.

“Now touring year. Then the fool should defend himself. In book form. Not that I want. I wish at all to return there, but I have to. Someone damn arrangement may be, “he blogs.

Nöjesbladet looking Sanna Lundell.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment