Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Madeleine speaks out of horror on television: “I do not like being the center” – Aftonbladet

Princess Madeleine makes a rare appearance in the season finale of SVT’s “Skavlan”.

In the interview she talks about her fears about the attention.

– I’m really not comfortable, she says in Friday’s section.

Interview with Fredrik Skavlan in SVT’s “Skavlan” took place last week.

As a crowning touch to Friday’s season finale will Hosted visit of Princess Madeleine and her husband Chris O’Neill.

The Princess, who largely left Sweden to escape attention for the broken engagement with Jonas Bergström 2010, it is extremely economical to participate in the media.

“Never wanted to be a part of it”

“Skavlan” tells Madeleine that she always felt a resistance to the public.

– My parents always got a headache when we would take family photos or the like, I always ran away, would always hide and they did not always draw me back. I screamed and wanted never really be a part of it, she says in a clip that Aftonbladet taken part of.

In summer could Aftonbladet reveal that Princess Madeleine and Chris O’Neill would pursue its plans to leave Sweden and move to London.

Admits: “Is not comfortable”

The Princess has been repeatedly criticized for its media shy lifestyle. Among other things, SR-chief Leif Eriksson after the princess declined to do interviews during a visit in Gästrikland and Hälsingland in February this year.

– I’ve had this all my life. One would think, and perhaps expect I’d be used to it by now. To be comfortable in front of people, photographers and journalists who ask questions. But I’m really not. After all, I’m pretty shy, says Madeleine in the element.

She continues:

– I do not like being the center of attention. But as the official person I am, I know that it’s something I have to deal. I struggle with it. I’m working on it. I’m here today, she says, are greeted by applause and laughter in the studio.

The court would not currently comment on Princess Madeleine’s involvement in “Skavlan”. Section broadcast on SVT 1 at 21 on Friday.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment