Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Bo and Lena Sundström differ – Expressen

Bo Sundstrom and Lena Sundström has submitted a joint application for divorce.

Lena says they separated last year – now they differ.

– We’ve both moved on, everything is very cool, says Lena Sundström.

the artist Bo Sundstrom, singer Bo Kaspers orchestra, and journalist , author and SVT-profile Lena Sundström separated last year. Now they differ.

– We both moved on, everything is very cool. If not, the divorce has gone through, it does so in days, says Lena Sundström.

The couple submitted a joint petition for divorce to the Stockholm District Court and according to Lena, the atmosphere between her and Bo good. Further she does not want to comment on.

The couple have two children.

READ MORE: Lena Sundström of the crisis: Terribly

Bo Sundstrom was in 2013 with the program “So much the better.” There, he told me about the worst period in his life. His father had a stroke and his brother Erik died of cancer.

– Everything went as fast as Erik died. It is still a sadness over me. I think it was very nice pictures that appeared in the program when we brothers were small. It was important for me to show Erik, Bo Sundstrom said.

During the same period, also broke down the marriage with Lena Sundström.

– It was the worst period of my life. I was a wreck, he said then in the program.

READ MORE: Bo Kaspers Orchestra – You should think about …

Ulf Dageby interpreted in program, the singer’s song “Soon the night.”

– the song that I wrote Ulf sings in the sofa I sing about. I wrote it at the same time during my crisis with Lena. I moved over Ulf’s interpretation. It was such a presence in his voice, said Bo then.

Follow Expressen Entertainment on Facebook – where you can comment and discuss our articles.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment