Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Clear: They play at Rock Bear scene – Aftonbladet

One is a Swedish popveteran. The other is a Polish rising star.

Now playing Linda “Miss Li” Carlsson and Margaret on Rockbjörnen can Nöjesbladet reveal.

– I’ll drive my new single, then it just becomes party, says Miss Li.

on Tuesday, it’s finally time for Aftonbladet’s big music festival Rockbjörnen in Kungsträdgården in Stockholm.

During the evening step several famous artists up on stage to tear off their music. Now Aftonbladet reveal that the pop singer Linda “Miss Li” Carlsson , 34, and singer Margaret , 25, are two of them.

– It will be fun. I played there a few years ago and it was great fun. I’m psyched! said Miss Li. READ ALSO Astrid S ready for Rockbjörnen

“Love to play in Sweden,”

Miss Li has never himself won a Rockbjörnen, but was voted this year’s tour, queen of Aftonbladet’s readers in 2009 when the gala had a break.

– So you could say that I have won, I really should get a Rockbjörnen retroactively. I must buy their own trophy, she laughs.

Polish Margaret released his debut album “Add The Blonde” in 2014 and her music has topped the charts in Germany and Italy. This year she has sold gold in Sweden with the single “Cool me down.”

– I love to play in Sweden, so I am so excited to go there again. Sweden feels like my second home. I have worked with Swedish musicians for four years, so it’s important for me to play my music there, she says. Rockbjörnen 2016 Miss Li is back after a two year break

Nine Bears awarded

What do you like best in Sweden?

– The weather! No I’m joking. I like that music is everywhere and that I meet so many talented musicians all the time. And I love your nature.

Margaret, whose real name is Małgorzata Jamrozy , hoping for celebration in the Royal Garden.

– I hope that the audience wants to hang on me and dance and sing and have fun.

This year fighting a total of 24 Swedish artists, seven foreign, five and five fangrupper to win a Rockbjörnen in nine different categories, READ ALSO All you need to know before Rockbjörnen gala 2016

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment