Monday, June 1, 2015

Kim and Kanye are waiting runner – Aftonbladet

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are expecting a baby number two.

It is revealed in a preview of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians”.

– I just received answers to the blood sample – and I’m pregnant, says Kim.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to have another child. It was unveiled in a teaser for Kim’s reality series “Keeping Up with the Kardashians”.

– I just received answers to the blood sample – and I’m pregnant, ‘she says in the clip.



Have struggled

This means that the daughter Northwest , 1, will be the big sister. But it has not been plain sailing. Kim and Kanye have, according to US Magazine, struggled for a year to become pregnant.

– I’m so tired of this. I’m exhausted, I’m sure that everyone feels this way. I just feel that I’m done with the whole thing, Kim told his doctor in the reality show’s start to the season.

But now smiling then baby luck to the couple again. It is still unclear when the due date is.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment